Escape from the Aquarium Escape from the Aquarium

Like TheDarkGrimore mentioned there isn't any character. It's just the map and after a while it says "Game Over". I guess this should be fixed...

ZangMac responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I've had a few people playing this now without problems on google chrome, however using any other browser it doesn't seem to load properly. Not 100% what the problem actually is as of yet, still learning Gamemaker:Studio.

Turbodactyl Turbodactyl

Although it's a flappy bird clone it's more appealing than the original.
Good job :)

Riftshadow responds:

Personally i never liked game clones very much, unless they add something interesting or gameplay changing. Anyway i think this is not the case yet, but i have some ideas to improve it.

SPAAACE SPAAACE

Okay, it's your first attempt and it seems pretty good. The graphic isn't much but you could work on that. The floating of the spaceship feels realistic and the flying is hard to manage, but real fun.
It would be nice to see your score in the end or get back to the START button.
But on the whole, really nice :)

FlyingGarada FlyingGarada

Game seems a bit buggy. But not bad :)
One thing: there's a funny little typing error. (in the HOW TO PLAY, concerning the HOLD)

The Garden The Garden

What a cute lil game :D It's adorable and funny the same time!

Jump Jump - The Crazy Adventure! Jump Jump - The Crazy Adventure!

The game still contains a lot of bugs. It's nearly impossible to jump on some platforms. One of the legs keeps getting stuck in the wall and sometimes the character just keeps on moving without pressing any keys. Sorry, but I guess you should work on those problems again.

joaocardoso responds:

Thank you for analysing my game. It is my first game and I am not professional, but I will try to improve. I have already fixed the bug of "stick in the wall". I will create new levels with more challenges and new enemies. Thank you for playing my game and for giving suggestions.

Egz Egz

this game is awesome :D

Myosotis Chapter 4 Myosotis Chapter 4

great game, as always.
A bit to critizise, though:
1) On the second stage it says "blin" instead of "blind". Got me a bit worried, as well as the "nope" (thought that one was alright, but what kind of esxpression could you have on your face, when you think "NOPE"? ;) )
2) seriously, I didn't get that last puzzle at all. Thought about it a while... and used the walkthrough.
3) I'm really looking forward to the end. I'm really interested in knowing how this all works out.

ImpendingRiot responds:

Oh man, I'm so sorry. The D totally was getting cut off. I forgot to adjust the spacing of the letters, blah, point is you're right. I uploaded a new version with a fix. Sorry about that!

Eddie's Lament Eddie's Lament

Quite funny. A lot like the classic Edgar Allan Poe poems (haha, POE POEMS! get it?)
What a smooth voice.

Robot Wants Ice Cream Robot Wants Ice Cream

I love the game! The music is amazing. I don't know how many times I'v played it :)